Cricket is easily the most beloved games in India. And ever since the IPL was launched, people have now got more excuses to watch the game and enjoy it. IPL has also influenced the virtual cricket world, where people socialize with like-minded people and challenge each other to win cash prizes. There is no need to wait for your friend to show up to have fun with them. You can just invite them through a link!
However, there are free games to help you get the hang of how it all works. The best part about fantasy cricket is that you can own a team virtually and even win prizes. Various strategies will optimize your winning chances.
In this blog, we will discuss about various fantasy cricket tips and tricks that will help you win the game.
Tips and tricks
1. Create multiple teams: As it is clear to you from the heading, you need to create multiple teams to optimize your winning chances.
The cricket calendar is packed with so many contests that there wouldn’t be any absence when you choose one. On leading fantasy cricket applications, a player can take part by including multiple teams for a single match.
Work on the permutation and combination of the players so that each team has its unique set of pros. There should be balance in a team.
It’s easier to choose your batsmen and bowlers accordingly. The number of teams you can form varies from one game to another. It also depends on the dynamism of the game.
2. Do your research well: Another important strategy for you is to do your research well to find out which players are currently putting in their best. It is vital to pay attention to the current form instead of checking history.
3. Rotate your captain and vice-captain: Captain and vice-captain carry hefty points with themselves, which is why you should choose them carefully. While creating multiple teams, do not keep the same captain or vice-captain in the same team. Rotate them according to the team dynamics.
4. Take risks: You should understand that this is a game, and you should not hesitate to take risks. Some players prove themselves to be dark horses. So be very careful while selecting the team members.
5. Conditions play a huge factor: You must know about it by now, but we will repeat it. A few conditions play a massive role in winning and losing a game. For instance, pitch condition, injuries of selected players, weather forecasts, venue, etc. If the surface is on the slow side, it will affect the Pacers. Similarly, if the game is being held in a batting paradise, then do not pick the best bowlers in your team and instead go for top-order batsmen.
Some grounds work wonderfully well for some cricketers, and you should keep that in mind.
6. Do not put the best players in one team: You might be tempted to do this, but it makes no sense to pick all the good players and put them all in one team. Instead, work with the dynamics mentioned before and mix and match the players accordingly. Think of different kinds of combinations that might hike up your winning chances.
When forming a team, get information about the match fay from authentic websites. Keep yourself updated! Keep a few all-rounders in your team, and you are good to go. One injury or player dropout can change the scenario for you, and that is why a Plan B is always suggested.
5. Shuffle after last-minute changes: Even if the toss is declared, you can make changes. Keep the backup plan in mind and drop players accordingly. Remember that choosing the right combination of players can increase your winning chances for manifolds. Analyze each player’s performance before taking a decision. Have they been consistent? Is he fit enough to deliver the best performance? Get answers to these questions.
6. Do not put your cash in just one single contest!: Do not make the stupid mistake of putting all your eggs in one basket. Too much risk is not good!
7. Pick your matches after careful consideration: Picking the right matches also matters as not all of them will benefit you. Do not play a game about which you have no information. Do your homework and if you have ample info, then only go forward.
So these are a few tips and tricks that might work for you and increase your winning chances. Enjoy fantasy cricket, and you will never regret it. Also, choose one of the leading websites to play the game.
All the best! Strategize every move and play free games initially to understand how it works. Do not be emotional while choosing players, as it is a very common mistake. People tend to choose their cricket heroes or icons of all times, only to regret it later. Check the news and updates from time to time to have the upper hand over your opponent. Read as many blogs as possible and read more tips to become an expert soon.
And to learn about the best IPL teams, read this Forbes blog.